Thursday, October 24, 2013

My artist Interview with Animation Insider Magazine. And Website update!

Check out my artist   INTERVIEW ( click on this for link)   with Animation Insider.  Thank you for the lovely folks of the magazine! It was a pleasure.

In other news I have updated my website  with lots of new work from my summer and my surf trip in France. Check it out! There is  a whole new section full of surf board designs.
I will post more of the work on this blog as well in the next few days.


2 comments:

bonenb said...

I really liked this part of the article... with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you...!!!

boy said...

This is my blog. Click here.
แนวทางการเล่นบอลเต็งเล่นยังไงให้ได้เงิน"